DoubleBase Emollient Shower gel is a treatment for you to apply to your skin during your normal showering routine. This product is an emollient and aids in the treatment of skin conditions such as, psoriasis, itchy skin, eczema and other dry skin disorders.
This product is intended to be a soap substitute and is suitable for all age groups that suffer skin conditions.
• Apply the gel to the dry areas of the skin, using a few gentle strokes.
• Apply the gel using a gentle washing action.
• Pat the skin dry with a soft towel (avoid rubbing as this can make dry skin conditions worse).
• Apply the gel to areas of dry skin, using a few gentle strokes to smooth across the skin in the same direction as hair growth (like stroking a cat or dog).
• Allow any excess to soak in. You may prefer to use your normal soap or shower gel as well as Doublebase Emollient Shower Gel when showering.
As a general rule, however, the use of normal soaps and shower gels (even those labelled “moisturising”) is best avoided, or at least kept to a minimum.
At Chemist Connect our delivery service is quick, affordable and efficient.
Shipping is available to not only the UK, but to Europe and around the world, with a choice of standard, express and tracked delivery options depending on your needs. (Note not all items can be shipped worldwide, due to some shipping and sales restrictions)
Our standard UK & Ireland delivery charge is FREE for all orders over £30.
Orders under £30 are only £2.50 for Standard UK Delivery, and £4.99 for Express UK Delivery.
Orders under £30 are only £4.99 for Standard Ireland Delivery
Standard delivery for international orders will normally be approximately 7-14 days for customers within the EU and 7-21 days for customers outside of the EU. We cannot guarantee transit times through customs so on some occasions this may take a little longer.
Our standard delivery charges for international customers are £8.99 within Europe and £9.99 for the Rest of the World. This will cover the postage of almost all orders. If we need to give you a quote for international postage for example due to weight we will contact you as soon as possible after ordering.
Some items such as medicines and products classified by the Civil Aviation Authority as Dangerous Goods such as aerosols cannot be shipped internationally.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery our customer service team can be contacted to help you with any questions you may have.
We understand that there may be occasions when the items may not have been delivered correctly or that you no longer require the product.
If this is the case then you can return any unwanted items within 28 days for a refund or replacement. This applies as long as items are unused and are returned with the original undamaged packaging.
* For full details please navigate to our dedicated return page.