Emollient skin care, for face and body, from birth on.
• Moisturizes, replenishes and soothes sensations of itchy skin.
• Restores damaged skin barrier of atopic-prone skin.
• Strengthens skin’s natural defenses thanks to Avocado Perseose®.
• Reduces adhesion of Staphylococcus aureus(2) by preventing formation of biofilm, its protective coating.
• Preserves skin’s cellular resources thanks to Avocado Perseose®.
INNOVATION: Proven efficacy on patented Atopic skin Stelaskin®, baby’s epidermises reconstructed in a laboratory.
95% agree - Relieves itching.
From birth on*, apply twice a day on dry skin of face and body after using Stelatopia® Cleansing Cream.
Pleasurable to use
- Emollient cream with a fluid texture that delivers an immediate sensation of softness and comfort.
- Spreads and penetrates easily.
- Enables quick dressing.
Replenishing patented natural ingredients:
• Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
• Avocado Perseose: preserves the cellular richness, moisturizes and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for atopic-prone skin.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, DEXTRIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED
OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX)/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, SQUALANE, SUCROSE STEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, XANTHAN
GUM, GLUCOSE, SORBITOL, CITRIC ACID, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE.
Guaranteed safety from birth on:
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
At Chemist Connect our delivery service is quick, affordable and efficient.
Shipping is available to not only the UK, but to Europe and around the world, with a choice of standard, express and tracked delivery options depending on your needs. (Note not all items can be shipped worldwide, due to some shipping and sales restrictions)
Our standard UK & Ireland delivery charge is FREE for all orders over £30.
Orders under £30 are only £2.50 for Standard UK Delivery, and £4.99 for Express UK Delivery.
Orders under £30 are only £4.99 for Standard Ireland Delivery
Standard delivery for international orders will normally be approximately 7-14 days for customers within the EU and 7-21 days for customers outside of the EU. We cannot guarantee transit times through customs so on some occasions this may take a little longer.
Our standard delivery charges for international customers are £8.99 within Europe and £9.99 for the Rest of the World. This will cover the postage of almost all orders. If we need to give you a quote for international postage for example due to weight we will contact you as soon as possible after ordering.
Some items such as medicines and products classified by the Civil Aviation Authority as Dangerous Goods such as aerosols cannot be shipped internationally.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery our customer service team can be contacted to help you with any questions you may have.
We understand that there may be occasions when the items may not have been delivered correctly or that you no longer require the product.
If this is the case then you can return any unwanted items within 28 days for a refund or replacement. This applies as long as items are unused and are returned with the original undamaged packaging.
* For full details please navigate to our dedicated return page.