Emollient skin care, for face and body, from birth on.
• Moisturizes, replenishes and soothes sensations of itchy skin.
• Restores damaged skin barrier of atopic-prone skin.
• Strengthens skin’s natural defenses.
• Reduces adhesion of Staphylococcus aureus by preventing formation of biofilm, its protective coating.
• Preserves skin’s cellular resources
From birth on*, apply twice per day on dry skin of face and body after using Stelatopia® Cleansing Cream.
Pleasurable to use
- Emollient balm with a rich, creamy texture that delivers an immediate sensation of softness and comfort.
- Spreads and penetrates easily.
- Enables quick dressing.
Replenishing patented natural ingredients:
• Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
• Avocado Perseose: preserves the cellular richness, moisturizes and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for atopic-prone skin.
• Carnauba Wax (plant-based): leaves a protective layer on the skin and brings a rich texture to the balm.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, DEXTRIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA
CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX )/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA
CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX)/ CIRE DE CANDELLILA, SQUALANE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, GLUCOSE, SORBITOL, CITRIC ACID,
POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN STEARATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
At Chemist Connect our delivery service is quick, affordable and efficient.
Shipping is available to not only the UK, but to Europe and around the world, with a choice of standard, express and tracked delivery options depending on your needs. (Note not all items can be shipped worldwide, due to some shipping and sales restrictions)
Our standard UK & Ireland delivery charge is FREE for all orders over £30.
Orders under £30 are only £2.50 for Standard UK Delivery, and £4.99 for Express UK Delivery.
Orders under £30 are only £4.99 for Standard Ireland Delivery
Standard delivery for international orders will normally be approximately 7-14 days for customers within the EU and 7-21 days for customers outside of the EU. We cannot guarantee transit times through customs so on some occasions this may take a little longer.
Our standard delivery charges for international customers are £8.99 within Europe and £9.99 for the Rest of the World. This will cover the postage of almost all orders. If we need to give you a quote for international postage for example due to weight we will contact you as soon as possible after ordering.
Some items such as medicines and products classified by the Civil Aviation Authority as Dangerous Goods such as aerosols cannot be shipped internationally.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery our customer service team can be contacted to help you with any questions you may have.
We understand that there may be occasions when the items may not have been delivered correctly or that you no longer require the product.
If this is the case then you can return any unwanted items within 28 days for a refund or replacement. This applies as long as items are unused and are returned with the original undamaged packaging.
* For full details please navigate to our dedicated return page.