Soothing and replenishing bath oil, from birth on,
• Immediately replenishes the whole body, with long-lasting effect.
• Instantly soothes sensations of irritation and tightness.
• Gently cleanses and leaves a protective film on babies and children' skin.
From birth on*, pour two or three capfuls into bathwater. For enhanced lipidreplenishment, do not rinse off. Gently dry off without rubbing.
Follow up with Stelatopia® Emollient Balm or Cream.
May make the bathtub slippery.
Can be used daily or during flare-ups.
Pleasurable to use
- Its replenishing oil texture gently envelops the skin.
- Easy to use bath oil. Dilutes well in bath water.
Replenishing patented natural ingredients:
• Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
• Avocado Oil: helps to reinforce and protect the skin barrier to promote its restoration, damaged for atopic-prone skin.
• Chamomile extract: softening properties.
• Vegetable oils: replenish (rich in sterols, a source of essential fatty acids).
INGREDIENTS : HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PEG-6
ISOSTEARATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DIPELARGONATE, LECITHIN, LAURETH-2, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS
FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYL CYCLOHEXYL PROPIONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE.
Guaranteed safety from birth on :
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% fragrance, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol, EDTA, SLS.
At Chemist Connect our delivery service is quick, affordable and efficient.
Shipping is available to not only the UK, but to Europe and around the world, with a choice of standard, express and tracked delivery options depending on your needs. (Note not all items can be shipped worldwide, due to some shipping and sales restrictions)
Our standard UK & Ireland delivery charge is FREE for all orders over £30.
Orders under £30 are only £2.50 for Standard UK Delivery, and £4.99 for Express UK Delivery.
Orders under £30 are only £4.99 for Standard Ireland Delivery
Standard delivery for international orders will normally be approximately 7-14 days for customers within the EU and 7-21 days for customers outside of the EU. We cannot guarantee transit times through customs so on some occasions this may take a little longer.
Our standard delivery charges for international customers are £8.99 within Europe and £9.99 for the Rest of the World. This will cover the postage of almost all orders. If we need to give you a quote for international postage for example due to weight we will contact you as soon as possible after ordering.
Some items such as medicines and products classified by the Civil Aviation Authority as Dangerous Goods such as aerosols cannot be shipped internationally.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery our customer service team can be contacted to help you with any questions you may have.
We understand that there may be occasions when the items may not have been delivered correctly or that you no longer require the product.
If this is the case then you can return any unwanted items within 28 days for a refund or replacement. This applies as long as items are unused and are returned with the original undamaged packaging.
* For full details please navigate to our dedicated return page.