From birth on*, apply to wet skin. Wash the body and face. Rinse. Gently dry off without rubbing. Follow up with Stelatopia® Emollient Balm or Cream.
Can be used daily or during flare-ups.
Pleasurable to use
- Soft, creamy texture, particularly well-suited to atopic-prone skin.
- Available in a pump-dispenser bottle.
Replenishing patented natural ingredients:
• Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
• Avocado Perseose: preserves the cellular richness, moisturizes and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for atopic-prone skin.
• Very mild surfactants: gently cleanses without damaging the skin.
• Plant-based glycerin: with moisturizing properties, limits water loss from the skin.
- Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate, patented active ingredient: with soothing properties that helps the skin to recreate its protective film.
- Avocado Perseose, patented natural active ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturises and preserves the skin's cellular richness.
- Glycerin of natural origin: with moisturising properties.
- Mild surfactant: gently cleans to avoid drying effect of the skin.
Guaranteed safety from birth on:
- Dermatologist tested.
- High skin and eye tolerance.
At Chemist Connect our delivery service is quick, affordable and efficient.
Shipping is available to not only the UK, but to Europe and around the world, with a choice of standard, express and tracked delivery options depending on your needs. (Note not all items can be shipped worldwide, due to some shipping and sales restrictions)
Our standard UK & Ireland delivery charge is FREE for all orders over £30.
Orders under £30 are only £2.50 for Standard UK Delivery, and £4.99 for Express UK Delivery.
Orders under £30 are only £4.99 for Standard Ireland Delivery
Standard delivery for international orders will normally be approximately 7-14 days for customers within the EU and 7-21 days for customers outside of the EU. We cannot guarantee transit times through customs so on some occasions this may take a little longer.
Our standard delivery charges for international customers are £8.99 within Europe and £9.99 for the Rest of the World. This will cover the postage of almost all orders. If we need to give you a quote for international postage for example due to weight we will contact you as soon as possible after ordering.
Some items such as medicines and products classified by the Civil Aviation Authority as Dangerous Goods such as aerosols cannot be shipped internationally.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery our customer service team can be contacted to help you with any questions you may have.
We understand that there may be occasions when the items may not have been delivered correctly or that you no longer require the product.
If this is the case then you can return any unwanted items within 28 days for a refund or replacement. This applies as long as items are unused and are returned with the original undamaged packaging.
* For full details please navigate to our dedicated return page.