An innovative medical device which prevents and treats superficial discoloured, visual and structural imperfections.
It works in 2 ways;
1. To shield
2. To treat
1. Shielding over the affected skin will create a breathable physical barrier/silicon-based film which protects the superficial veins from toxic aggressors which accelerate the formation of spider veins. Shielding over the affected skin will create an optical diffusion with the Microlens Coated Crystals. The coating on the outside of the crystals changes the angle in which light enters and influences the discolouration of the spider veins, providing immediate visual improvement.
2. The therapeutic action of the technology will reinforce the vessel wall; this will prevent the disruption of the vessel wall and the formation of spider veins. So too it will thicken superficial skin; a thicker skin will be less noticeable for imperfections and discolouration from underneath. In addition, the therapeutic action will neutralise toxic aggressors; by neutralising the toxic aggressors the formation of new spider veins will be stopped and reduce the overall redness of the skin.
- Treats existing spider veins
- Completely inhibits the formation of new blood vessels to prevent new/worsening veins
- Provides instant visual results
At Chemist Connect our delivery service is quick, affordable and efficient.
Shipping is available to not only the UK, but to Europe and around the world, with a choice of standard, express and tracked delivery options depending on your needs. (Note not all items can be shipped worldwide, due to some shipping and sales restrictions)
Our standard UK & Ireland delivery charge is FREE for all orders over £30.
Orders under £30 are only £2.50 for Standard UK Delivery, and £4.99 for Express UK Delivery.
Orders under £30 are only £4.99 for Standard Ireland Delivery
Standard delivery for international orders will normally be approximately 7-14 days for customers within the EU and 7-21 days for customers outside of the EU. We cannot guarantee transit times through customs so on some occasions this may take a little longer.
Our standard delivery charges for international customers are £8.99 within Europe and £9.99 for the Rest of the World. This will cover the postage of almost all orders. If we need to give you a quote for international postage for example due to weight we will contact you as soon as possible after ordering.
Some items such as medicines and products classified by the Civil Aviation Authority as Dangerous Goods such as aerosols cannot be shipped internationally.
If you have any queries regarding your delivery our customer service team can be contacted to help you with any questions you may have.
We understand that there may be occasions when the items may not have been delivered correctly or that you no longer require the product.
If this is the case then you can return any unwanted items within 28 days for a refund or replacement. This applies as long as items are unused and are returned with the original undamaged packaging.
* For full details please navigate to our dedicated return page.